The individual working steps in producing coated abrasives such as endless abrasive belts, rolls, or sheets are part of the whole process. However, there are several steps necessary to cover the handling of the raw material between these working steps as efficiently as possible.
Below we introduce several tools that facilitates the daily work and make it more efficient. This category will be continuously expanded in the future.
- Fixed rod height of 150 mm
(optionally adjustable in height)
- Adjustable center distance 45 … 240 mm
- Winding drive 60 min-1
- Resharpening of crush cut knives ø55 … 130 mm
- Adjustable knife diameter
- Crank handle for turning the knife
- For all common mechanical knife holder type KK as well as fixed knife sets
- Working surface for maintenance work on every knife holder
- For all roll slitters and belt slitters